Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sweet & Simple Purse



Sweet & Simple Purse

Materials:

Crochet Hook size H (5.00 mm)
Any 2 worsted weight yarn

Stitches:

HDC- half double crochet
SC - single crochet
CH- chain

Note: Use a stitch marker to marker the beginning of each round.

Pattern:

Using Color A: Chain 52
Round 1: Hdc in 3rd chain from hook and in each stitch to the end of the chain. In the last Chain, 3 hdc. Continue around the other side of the chain for 47 stitches. In next chain, 2 hdc. DO NOT JOIN
Round 2: 2 Hdc in the next stitch, 1 hdc in each of the next 48 stitches. 2 Hdc in the next 3 stitches. 1 Hdc in each of the next 49 stitches. 2 Hdc in the next 2 stitches.
Round 3-26: 1 Hdc in each stitch around.
Using Color B: Round 27: 1 Sc in each hdc around.
Round 28-34: 1 Sc in each stitch around.
Round 35: 1 Sc in each of the next 16 stitches, Chain 20 and skip the next 20 stitches. 1 Sc in next stitch and in each of the next 34 stitches. Chain 20 then skip the next 20 stitches. 1 Sc in the next stitch and each of the next 16 stitches.
Round 36: 1 Sc in each of the next 16 stitches. 24 Sc in the Chain 20 space then 1 sc in each of the next 34 stitches. 25 Sc in the Chain 20 space. 1 Sc in each of the next 16 stitches.
Round 37-39: 1 Sc in each stitch around.

Finish off and Weave in ends.

email me at imanididit@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice and easy! Can't wait to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too...I'll try as my first purse!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will try your pattern. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try to make this right now! I have soem yarn I think would be great for a fall/winter purse, and I have been looking all over for a pattern just like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete